Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Poe Kickstarter Promo Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poe Kickstarter Promo Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Is it really a promo if you get one with the set and that's the only way to get it?

I have this problem with a lot of Kickstarters, they say "promo card" when it's actually just an add on to the set for purchase.

And I'm just not bagging on Kickstarters, I have the same issue with Rittenhouse's binder "promos". If the set is already out, and it comes in an accessory product. What are you promoting?

I will give you that the Haunted Heaps seems to be a promo.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I agree, it isnt a promo if isn't a giveaway before the set comes out. To me, that promo included in the Poe set is like a box topper. Binder cards I see as a product premium.

If its a card that is given away as an unlocked item, again, product premium (but I do like a lot of those).

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the POE promo is also in NSU. I have seen one with the NSU logo on it.

Are they the same ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post