Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe Promo?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
Any chance there will be a promo for the Fringe set? So far every other release from Cryptozoic has had at least one, so here's hoping.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Harris said here that there will be a promo for the Big Bang Theory in the April/May issue.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You will find promos for both The Big Bang Theory and Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 in upcoming issues of Non-Sport Update. At least, that is the plan as of now.

The TBBT promo will be in the upcoming Apr/May '12 issue (as Juelle Lou said above), which starts shipping on March 9.

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great news Harris! Thanks for the update, and lets hope everything does go to plan Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Glad to here that you'll have the P1. Anxiously awaiting to hear what else you'll have.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for my issue of NSU to arrive just because I reallllly want this promo Big Grin