Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
X-Files Revival Promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/9077046086

February 29, 2016, 09:52 AM
Tommy C
X-Files Revival Promos
The seller has a bunch of cards for the Deadpool movie, the upcoming Suicide Squad, and even the Disney Finding Dory !
March 01, 2016, 11:00 AM
Kevins
There are 4 million things wrong about what they are doing. The worst is the deception. They are crediting the networks and studios for these cards. Then they are selling them into an open marketplace to people who feel these are legitimate. When I walk down an alley flea market and buy a Prada or Gucci item for $10 I am aware it is fake. But if I go into Saks and purchase one I am expecting it to be legitimate. That is what is happening to people on the auction site. The more they sell the more the more they will make. This will hurt the value of legal product produced by manufacturers. This will also call into question every legitimate promotional item produced for shows and events. It must be stopped, period.
March 01, 2016, 12:43 PM
wolfie
I think they get away with it because to the license holders it really is a small trivial nothing. When you are dealing with properties worth millions you are not going to waste your time running around after some guy selling $5 worth of stuff on ebay.

April 01, 2016, 01:18 PM
MvG
Just found this on the bay: legit or also homemade?

2016 SDCC WONDERCON DD STUDIO ART PROMO CARD THE FLASH DC STANDARD SIZE # 3
April 04, 2016, 08:56 PM
Kevins
Just looked at it. Another grey area card in my view. Looks like it promotes their art. Pretty nice looking. Not sure if I would add it to my collection but at least it has a purpose and isn't lying about being produced by DC.