Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cardsmith Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone have a list of the 5 new promos by this company in the latest NSU ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen these:

BP-3 Killer Klowns

BP-5 Bob Ross

What are the others ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told me that BP 1 and 2 are Street Fighter promos. I have also seen a BP 6 of Bob Ross so there must be more than just 5 promos

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BP-1 is Street Fighter Ibuki

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David,

I bought an issue today. In the latest NSU thread, I noted that at the bottom of page 2, there are small images of the 6 promos you can get 1 per issue: the first two are Street Fighter; the second two are Killer Klowns from Outer Space, and the last two are Bob Ross.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Someone told me that BP 1 and 2 are Street Fighter promos. I have also seen a BP 6 of Bob Ross so there must be more than just 5 promos

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the Killer Klowns fron Outer Space BP-4.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are also:

Dragon's Lair BP-7 (in the Oct/Nov NSU)

The Golden Girls BP-8 (in Feb/March 2024 NSU)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think promo # 9 for the Currency set is in the new NSU.