Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    ★ Scifi Cards P3 SASE Offer + ★
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

★ Scifi Cards P3 SASE Offer + ★
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Forgot to do this with the holidays and all. I have some of my P3 promo cards left over...

Same rules as always...

Send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the address below. Include anything you'd like to protect the card inside. Send to:

Scifi Cards
P3 Promo Offer
PO Box 2426
Petoskey, MI 49770
USA

If outside the US you can send either an IRC or $1 in US currency to cover the stamp. And honestly the $1 is easier to deal with than the IRC, but do whatever works best for you.

I will note that most people are getting away with a single stamp for these, but if the Post Office wants to get picky there is a surcharge for having a rigid object in the envelope. So, put YOUR address in both the To and From areas. This way it will come to you if it needs more postage.

Email or post here if there are any questions.

I have a webpage devoted to my promos now, including where they originated, print run, and artist info: www.scifcards.com/sfcpromos.htm

There you will also find a PayPal link for international request (and those of us in the US who hate sending SASE's). Cheaper for you than buying IRC's.

Ed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi Cards,

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grateful as always. For those of us in the US who hate SASEs a dollar will do it(gift)?

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Thanks for offering these once agaon. two things:

Links to promo card page is missing a letter 'i' and I can't seem to find the Paypal link on your site anywhere?

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed - my SASE is on the way.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, that link to the promo site doesn't work.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There is an i missing in scificards.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
@ Sci Fi Cards,
SASE is on the way from little Rhody.
Thank you for your generosity.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'm still hoping to get a P2 card. Frown Frown Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I have P2.1.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:

Links to promo card page is missing a letter 'i' and I can't seem to find the Paypal link on your site anywhere?

Fixed the link. Shouldn't be posting so late...

As for the PayPal button, look again. I'm betting it's there now. Roll Eyes I forgot to upload the new page after I set up the payment link.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:

Better hurry...

The extra P2's are heading to the shredder soon. They serve no purpose now that they have been corrected.

These aren't promos that you find out 5 years later that there's still 1000's floating around. Limited is limited.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

Better hurry...

The extra P2's are heading to the shredder soon. They serve no purpose now that they have been corrected.

These aren't promos that you find out 5 years later that there's still 1000's floating around. Limited is limited.

Ed

Ed, I sent you an email, but I'll also ask you here....How do I acquire the P1, P2, and P2.1 cards?
If they're still available?
I sent you a SASE for the P3 yesterday from RI.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Save me a P2 as I need it to finish my collection of the Famous Ed Webb Promos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now do I get 1 free or do I send a S.A.S.E., 4 one ???? An autographed card would be priceless !!!!!!!!!!!! Metal

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
quote:

Better hurry...

Ed

Ed, I sent you an email, but I'll also ask you here....How do I acquire the P1, P2, and P2.1 cards?
Fred

Fred,

I still have them all, so I suppose I wouldn't send a SASE promo request back unfulfilled.

But, I'm torn about this because the question is then "how long do you keep sending out promos?" I'm looking at probably 5 or 6 promos this year (if I can afford the art) and there gets to be a point that you just can't keep track of everything everyone wants.

That is why at some point the extras will be shredded. It just hasn't happened yet.

As for signing, maybe the back. I wouldn't sign the front under any circumstance. It's not my art so it doesn't get my autograph on it.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
quote:

Better hurry...

Ed

Fred

Fred,

I still have them all, so I suppose I wouldn't send a SASE promo request back unfulfilled.

But, I'm torn about this because the question is then "how long do you keep sending out promos?" I'm looking at probably 5 or 6 promos this year (if I can afford the art) and there gets to be a point that you just can't keep track of everything everyone wants.

That is why at some point the extras will be shredded. It just hasn't happened yet.

As for signing, maybe the back. I wouldn't sign the front under any circumstance. It's not my art so it doesn't get my autograph on it.

Ed

Ed,

Well, you should see my SASE for P3 today {Friday Feb 18th} but could you put the other cards in there with it , too ? Or do you want me to send another SASE for the P1, P2, & P2.1 ?

I would hate to see any cards "shredded." I'll have to tell my friends to send you SASE for them.

As for the autographs...I don't mind if they aren't signed.

Fred

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ed just to be clear.

Your post says paypal $1 but the paypal link says it is $2.

Does it mean $1 for usa and $2 international?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ed, I will send out an S.A.S.E. for a P2 promo card. (It wouldn't look right to have a hole in my promo's page....just a hole in my head might work out better.... Eek)

Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:

Fixed the link. Shouldn't be posting so late...

As for the PayPal button, look again. I'm betting it's there now. Roll Eyes I forgot to upload the new page after I set up the payment link.

Ed

Thanks Ed, Sent you Paypal payment for the P3, any chance you could include any of your other promos?

Thanks for another great promo offer Wink

James

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I need P2.1 (is it labeled 2.1?) The P2 I have says www.leenart.com I believe the error was in the website address? SASE on its way!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Ed just to be clear.

Your post says paypal $1 but the paypal link says it is $2.

Does it mean $1 for usa and $2 international?

No it's right.

If you're sending a SASE you can include $1 for the stamp going on your envelope.

If you just want me to handle it, it's $2 for the stamp, a semi-rigid holder, envelope, etc.

So PayPal is for those that are not sending a SASE.

Ed