Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Batman Holiday Card (Mhoponhop)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Holiday Card (Mhoponhop)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Dealer Mhoponhop has produced a new Batman holiday card, a few hundred made.

Available as a freebie if you purchase an item from one of his ebay auctions.

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe that you actually have to request it.

It is not just given out with all orders. I could be wrong.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It was being included with every order but due to remaining quantity it will only be included with future orders if you request it.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i also received this card in my latest order too ,I did not request the card as i did not know that it was in existence
I might try requesting one with my next order to see what happens .Interesting card #HH-2019 but a very grim looking Batman and Robin but as usual very happy looking Joker

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recently made a purchase from Cliff via eBay and I believe I politely requested the promo. Well my purchase arrived this morning and all I had were the items I bought. I don't count the sales sheet them items were wrapped in as being an extra.Either Cliff had run out or not seen my request.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post