Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarzan P2
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Here's what the P2 looked like, given out at an event in California in March. Wish we had known about this one !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBa...orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There are a load of these on you know where. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip, Wolfie. Now if only we can find Fringe P1 and Smallville P2 !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Thanks for the tip, Wolfie. Now if only we can find Fringe P1 and Smallville P2 !

Fringe P1 will be in the June/July issue of NSU!

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ne-two-trading-cards

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That is the best news I have heard all week Scott!! Thumb Up Clap Elephant Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
That is the best news I have heard all week Scott!! Thumb Up Clap Elephant Clap

That is great news. I just looked that up a minute ago for myself and was about to post it.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
There are a load of these on you know where. Thumb Up

I've only seen a couple when I first learn of this (late). And I only see one now. It's going to be a tough one to find at a low price.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post