Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Junior's Promo's
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I am short of a Dexter 5/6 and Bates Motel Season 1 (I think they had one for this). Whilst dealer promo's are frustrating enough - ones that don't appear to be available are even more frustrating Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding the Dexter. I think that Juniors is out of the non sports business as of 2014 (I could be wrong) and that they didn't actually do Dexter 5/6, so that is why it is hard to find

My friend got one, but it cost him over $20

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Juniors definitely had promos for Bates Motel and Witchblade, too

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Juniors sells items everyday on ebay so he is still in business.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Cards were printed with the name "Juniors Sports Cards" instead of "Juniors of Austin" it my understanding he chose not to release them for this reason.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It's a bummer, I have the witchblade promo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Junior actively sells non-sports inventory at all the shows in Texas where he sets up tables. He has comics, graphic novels, gaming, stautes, & toys too.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Junior actively sells non-sports inventory at all the shows in Texas where he sets up tables. He has comics, graphic novels, gaming, stautes, & toys too.

Well tell him I am looking for the promo Big Grin please

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
He may be at the Dallas Fan Expo next weekend but I may not get there. Guess I could call & see what Jrs promos he still has.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
He may be at the Dallas Fan Expo next weekend but I may not get there. Guess I could call & see what Jrs promos he still has.

He may be in Phoenix next weekend. There's a vendor by the name of Juniors, but it's odd that it says they are from AZ and have sketches and prints. So, I don't know...

All I know is I'll be there half a room away in booth 4025, so I'll probably never find out.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I did finally get the Dexter promo. Silly money but I have it