Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Junior's Promo's

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/8887052676

May 20, 2015, 05:54 AM
hammer
Junior's Promo's
I am short of a Dexter 5/6 and Bates Motel Season 1 (I think they had one for this). Whilst dealer promo's are frustrating enough - ones that don't appear to be available are even more frustrating Shake Head
May 20, 2015, 10:41 AM
Tommy C
Good luck finding the Dexter. I think that Juniors is out of the non sports business as of 2014 (I could be wrong) and that they didn't actually do Dexter 5/6, so that is why it is hard to find

My friend got one, but it cost him over $20
May 20, 2015, 11:03 AM
Tommy C
Juniors definitely had promos for Bates Motel and Witchblade, too
May 20, 2015, 11:45 AM
t.breyer
Juniors sells items everyday on ebay so he is still in business.
May 20, 2015, 12:24 PM
John Oder
Cards were printed with the name "Juniors Sports Cards" instead of "Juniors of Austin" it my understanding he chose not to release them for this reason.

May 23, 2015, 02:08 PM
hammer
It's a bummer, I have the witchblade promo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,
May 24, 2015, 02:14 AM
BILLZEE
Junior actively sells non-sports inventory at all the shows in Texas where he sets up tables. He has comics, graphic novels, gaming, stautes, & toys too.
May 24, 2015, 02:23 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Junior actively sells non-sports inventory at all the shows in Texas where he sets up tables. He has comics, graphic novels, gaming, stautes, & toys too.

Well tell him I am looking for the promo Big Grin please
May 24, 2015, 02:31 AM
BILLZEE
He may be at the Dallas Fan Expo next weekend but I may not get there. Guess I could call & see what Jrs promos he still has.
May 24, 2015, 04:31 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
He may be at the Dallas Fan Expo next weekend but I may not get there. Guess I could call & see what Jrs promos he still has.

He may be in Phoenix next weekend. There's a vendor by the name of Juniors, but it's odd that it says they are from AZ and have sketches and prints. So, I don't know...

All I know is I'll be there half a room away in booth 4025, so I'll probably never find out.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

September 13, 2018, 02:23 AM
hammer
I did finally get the Dexter promo. Silly money but I have it