Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Outlander Series 3 promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Outlander Series 3 promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Promos P1 to P3 came out within the past few months, in NSU and at the Philly shows.

But now I have seen:

P7 Vegas Show

P8 Not sure where this was given out

And unfortunately the 2 above are going for ALOT of money "you know where"

Where are P4 to P6 ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Cryptlzoic's own website P4-P6 will be released in NSU in the next issue. These are also referred to in the current issue of NSU in the Non-Sport Notes page. The next issue of NSU will have an Outlander cover.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think some P8's were given with the Jamie fraser figure

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I think some P8's were given with the Jamie fraser figure

In Vegas the only way to get a P8 was with a figure.

Not sure if the plan changed with SDCC.

That's a $40 buy in for a promo and a figure.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
According to Cryptlzoic's own website P4-P6 will be released in NSU in the next issue. These are also referred to in the current issue of NSU in the Non-Sport Notes page. The next issue of NSU will have an Outlander cover.

regards

John

As John says, our new issue will have three Outlanders cards inside, inserted one per issue. We'll also have an Outlander cover and cover story. The issue should be out in a week or two. They'll be more info coming up on this on the blogs.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Noticed P3 recently sold for $17.95
OUTLANDER Season 3 Promo Card P3 non-sport update NSU https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0...2Fitm%2F372350003599

That’s a little lower than the $26 to $33 that a few sold for last month.

But there’s another up right now for $7.99 plus $3.25 shipping.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told me that there is a promo PQ for Outlander 3, but that it exists as only a digital card, not a physical one. Is this true ? Has anyone seen it ?

Yes, I know there was a physical promo PQ for Outlander 2 back in 2017.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That might have been my error from several recent auction sellers calling the PQ a "digital card." Technically it doesn't promote either Outlander 2 or Outlander 3, and the copyright date is for the Quidd app.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
That might have been my error from several recent auction sellers calling the PQ a "digital card." Technically it doesn't promote either Outlander 2 or Outlander 3, and the copyright date is for the Quidd app.

Yes your fault Jeff LOL! Funnily enough I have the PQ card with my Season 1 cards

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post