Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    new benchwarmer promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new benchwarmer promos
 Login/Join

posted
new set of promos from Benchwarmer Atlantic city set of 9

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I probably have these out of order, as I have not seen the backs of the cards, but the nine gals are :

Shelby Chesnes
Sara Underwood
Anna Sophia Berglund
Billie Jo Powers
Hiromi Oshima
Ciara Price
Raquel Pomplun
April Scott
Lisa Gleave

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a Ryan Shamrock card # 1 that says PROMO on the front, as well as "SIN CITY One Step Closer Foundation"

Not sure what that organization is, or whether there are more promos for One Step Closer

This is not part of the prior 2015-2016 Sin City promo sets

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is also a Stacy Fusion no 2 and a Kara Monaco no 3 one step closer cards out now.

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have there been no BW promos or show exclusive cards at all in 2017 ? This is a first, I believe.

Good that they slowed down. Smile

I still have not found one of the 3 exclusive cards from the 2013 Chiller show. Have seen only cards # 1 and 3 from that event