Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More Bettie Page promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Bettie Page promos
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I posted a brief story today on the NSU blog about more Bettie Page Box 2 promos on the way:

More Bettie Page Promos On The Way...

Basically, Versicolor is announcing a new promo card every day this week. The first two are mentioned in the story above. The third one was announced today for the ToyCon ToyShows on Sunday, November 4th. The card is number BP27-TOY.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
EekI'm going to go nuts trying to find these.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
EekI'm going to go nuts trying to find these.

Join the Club Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not me! I gave up on Bettie Page a long time ago, and have consequently remained sane...well, mostly.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Sad to say but I have given up the chase as well! Too many promos and too many variations.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone see the Bettie Page promo #27 from that toy show, this past weekend ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Anyone see the Bettie Page promo #27 from that toy show, this past weekend ?

I've only seen an image of it here on NSU http://nonsportupdate.infopop....711/m/4097055326/p/1

I'd love to get one. I have other promos to trade for one. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
You just gotta know where (or with whom) to look. Wink

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that a couple BP29's have hit ebay. Anyone know where these were distrubited? One of the listings had a scan of the back of the card and it is only numbered BP29 without any of the letters helping to identify it.

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, these were at a toy show in the Chicago area (or somewhere in the mid-west) last weekend, Nov 3-4

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, sorry that I misread your question

#27 is from the toy show

#29 is a new promo sent to dealers

#28 will be through Happy Jack in the weeks ahead

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
More information and news about promo #BP29 and other things can be found on our site and Facebook.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
........and if you are not sure where to look try the news section. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I cannot find anything about them on Versicolor's FB page.

Where on CT is this info Wolfie? I could not find that either...... Smile

I do know that 29 was sent to numerous dealers to distribute. Versicolor did send that out in an email, just don't think it appropriate to post that list here.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I think Wolfie means the news section of Versicolor's web site.

Why wouldn't the info on the promo be appropriate to post here? I'm sure you're right but just curious.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Why wouldn't the info on the promo be appropriate to post here? I'm sure you're right but just curious.

I think he means listing the dealers of where you can find the promo.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just paid more that I should have for 27 & 29. I know it's mad BUT sometimes you have to Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:

I think he means listing the dealers of where you can find the promo.

Thank you Billy, that was the reason!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Affirmative. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promo # 28 is now available.