Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Betty Page Promos BP11, BP13, BP14
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Betty Page Promos BP11, BP13, BP14
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have this (probably unreasonable?) distaste for Facebook, so there's another card I'll have to pursue elsewhere.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I have this (probably unreasonable?) distaste for Facebook, so there's another card I'll have to pursue elsewhere.

I am not a big fan of social network sites either, but I have picked up many exclusive cards from Facebook, so for me, it has been worth the plunge.... Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike, what other exclusives have you seen, aside from the Lost and Star Trek promos, and the Jay Lynch Fanboy card ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I have no idea where this was posted, but a fellow Card Talker emailed me this information today:

Go to Facebook

If you are one of the first 150 people to like us, you will receive a free promo card from our upcoming trading card set “The Bettie Page Private Collection” numbered BP15-FACE. Just send a SASE to:

Versicolor Productions
PO Box 17344
San Antonio, TX 78217

Do not forget to include your facebook name for verification!!

People who are out of the country can just Paypal $1.50 U.S. for postage to our email address and we will get the promo sent out to you. Thanks, Billy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Versicolor,

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:

People who are out of the country can just Paypal $1.50 U.S. for postage to our email address and we will get the promo sent out to you. Thanks, Billy

Thanks Billy that is nice of you to offer non facebook users a chance at getting a promo.

Also wanted to thank you for the unexpected surprise I received in my mailbox on Tuesday!

Erik

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:

Thanks Billy that is nice of you to offer non facebook users a chance at getting a promo.

Also wanted to thank you for the unexpected surprise I received in my mailbox on Tuesday!

Erik

That was meant for Facebook users outside of the country.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good try though Erik. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
My bad!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Billy Many thanks - Gift of $1.50 Sent Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Is this promotion still available via facebook. They block it at work and never remember when I get home!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I assume it is open until all the cards are gone.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post