Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted
Hi, it's been a while since I've posted! I don't know how common these are, but yesterday at the Ace Comic Con on Long Island in the good bag was a Cryptozoic promo card, P2, for DC's Legends of Tomorrow. Has to be a con exclusive because it says ACE COMIC CON on the back. I was a VIP guest, so I don't know if everyone got one or just the VIPs, and I also don't know if they did separate ones, or just handed out the same on Fri/Sat/Sun. Just thought I'd throw that out there for promo collectors.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Cool- what's it look like?

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And this is why people stop collecting promo cards. No advance notice of this. No advertisement. Card never shows up on ebay. And people who collect the DC Legends card set, who want this promo, are left with an incomplete set. Frown

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of the P2 promos are starting to appear, if you know where to look. Not being sold individually but with other items. They are not cheap, however.

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post