Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Jurassic World Walmart Pizza
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jurassic World Walmart Pizza
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I really don't think that my local WalMart got all the Fast & Furious cars out in their pizza. Well I did get the cheese & the pepperoni pizza cards.

So when checking tonight, imagine my delight to find Jurassic World on the pepperoni box. And a velociraptor card inside. No sign on any other boxes ... but I will be sure to b more diligent in checking than I was for Fast & Furious.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I only got the 2 Chargers. Was not interested in the other F&F cars.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ultimate meat pizza has a tyrannosaurus rex card. And the supreme pizza has a pteranodon. No cheese pizza for Jurassic World yet.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
There's been talk that there's FOUR cards, but I've only seen THREE cards {Pteranodon, Velociraptor, and a T-rex}, so far.

I have an extra Pteranodon, Velociraptor for trade, if anyone is interested.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 4th card is Triceratops - cheese pizza. Not sure why this is harder to find than the other 3.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
The 4th card is Triceratops - cheese pizza. Not sure why this is harder to find than the other 3.

RevJay,

Do you have this 4th card, the Triceratops?
If yes, could you give us a picture of it?

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FilmMkr
posted Hide Post
Just completed the set. Hopefully these pictures will work!

Posts: 10 | Location: United States | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
None of my Walmart's seem to have the cheese pizza. I will search further out.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I had to do a little traveling to get the Triceratops, but now I have 2 of them.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I had to do a little traveling to get the Triceratops, but now I have 2 of them.

Will you trade your spare?
If yes, you can email me at
RITrekkie@cox.net

Fred

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Email sent to Freddy

posted Hide Post
There are new Jurassic World Pizza cards that coincide with the release of Jurassic World on VUDU. So far, I've seen the Indominus Rex. Are there any others out there yet?

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Velociraptor card inside supreme pizza. Different from the first set of 4.

Indominus rex is pepperoni.

That leaves cheese and ultimate meat. Any guess which dinosaur will be featured?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Velociraptor card inside supreme pizza. Different from the first set of 4.

Indominus rex is pepperoni.

That leaves cheese and ultimate meat. Any guess which dinosaur will be featured?

Barney? Only kidding.

I looked for these new pizza cards, last week, here in RI, but I found nothing...yet.
Thanks for confirming there are a series two.

Fred

posted Hide Post
The other two are T-Rex and ankylosaurus. It looks like mosasaurus got the snub again.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post