Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Breygent upcoming promo card releases
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent upcoming promo card releases
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
For information pruposes only, here is a list of the promos Breygent will be releasing in the near future. Some have already been released:

These cards below are 2.5 X 3.5

Golden Age of Comics promo 1 "Miss Masque"
Golden Age of Comics promo 2 "Frankenstein"
Golden Age of Comics promo 3 "The Black Terror"
Golden Age of Comics promo 4 "Tygra of the Flame People"
Golden Age of Comics promo 5 "Moongirl"
Golden Age of Comics promo 6 "Mr. Monster"
Golden Age of Comics promo 7 " Black Terror"
Golden Age of Comics Philly Non Sport Card Show "Green Lama"(very rare-short printed)

Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 1 "Felix, Betty & Casper"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 2 "On Broadway the Magpies"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 3 "Mighty Mouse"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 4 "Atomic Rabbit"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 5 "HELP!"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 6 "Boop Encounters"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Promo 7 "Da Boyds!"
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards Philly Non Sport Card Show "Attack of the 50 FT Boop" (very rare-short printed)
Cartoon Sketch Art Cards MHopOnHop "Felix the Cat"

Paranormal Activity marked "Promo"
Paranormal Activity marked "NonSport Update"
Paranormal Activity marked "Philly Non Sport card Show"

These cards below are 3.5 X 5.0

Classic Vintage Sci-Fi/Horror Movie Posters promo 1 "Night of the Living Dead"
Classic Vintage Sci-Fi/Horror Movie Posters promo 2 "The Spider"
Classic Vintage Sci-Fi/Horror Movie Posters Philly Non Sport Card Show "Invaders From Mars"
Classic Vintage Sci-Fi/Horror Movie Posters Non Sport Update "The Brides of Dracula"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards Promo 1 "Red House Live at the Isle of Wight"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards Promo 2 "Can you Feel the Head Change"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards Baltimore Non Sports Card Convention "The Chambers Bros"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards CECE "Jefferson Airplane"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards NSU "Summer of Love"
Woodstock generation Rock Poster Cards Philly Non Sport Card Show "Fire on the Mountain"

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, i bet they are all going to look great. Really looking forward to these and the sets that go with them. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Nice bunch of stuff! Holy $#@!

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was mentioned under the News section by Breygent that the DVD would come with an exclusive card in it.

Has this in fact come out ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Breygent did have a limited edition film cel card inserted in the Paranormal Activity DVD.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a picture of it ? Were all of the cards the same ?

Looking on Amazon, it appears that this card came in the Limited Collectors Edition of the DVD

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought an unrelated item from Breygent and they included in my package the regular Paranormal Activity promo and the Movie Posters Night of the Living Dead promo 1 mentioned above.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I just bought an unrelated item from Breygent and they included in my package the regular Paranormal Activity promo and the Movie Posters Night of the Living Dead promo 1 mentioned above.

Tom always put's a bunch extra card in when he sends your stuff. Got mine from him today and there was a Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) costume card in one of the packs. THANKS TOM Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just picked up on ebay for $15 the card that Breygent inserted in the Paranormal Activity DVD (instead of buying the DVD for $40). For those of you who are curious as to what it looks like, it pretty much looks like the cell chase cards that will be inserted in the packs of the set itself (which can be seen above in the News and Rumors section) However, unlike the chase cards, this DVD insert is unnumbered. I am told that the cell insert on each card is unique.

Anyone know if there are or will be promos on Breygent's Tudors set ?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Here is the pic:

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for some Tudors promos soon Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the new Paranormal Activity binder has 2 exclusive promos in it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I'm hoping for some Tudors promos soon Big Grin

Big Grin

I was just going to ask if there will be any soon too

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The new Sci-Fi Movie Posters set has 2 binder promos in it. Besides this and Paranormal, what other 2010 Breygent releases had binder promos ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Nice list of promos Breygent. Dance

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of the Breygent sets released in the past 2-4 months also had 2 binder promos each: Dexter, Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3-4, Sci-Fi Posters, and Woodstock

My understanding is that the Golden Age of Comics and the Cartoon Sketch sets did NOT have binder promos

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post