Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CECE Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I didn't see anyone post on these, but looks like Breygent had exclusive Vampirella and Project Superpowers promos at the CECE show earlier this month.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I didn't see anyone post on these, but looks like Breygent had exclusive Vampirella and Project Superpowers promos at the CECE show earlier this month.

If anyone goes to this....think of your fellow NSU members, like me. Big Grin

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple of each to spare.

Looking for Philly promos from the manufacturers tables. I have most of the "at the door" promos but the ones given out by the manufacturers at their tables have been trickier to get.

Drop me a line if interested. Might be a little slow getting back though, I'm still working off a borrowed netbook until I get a new system up and running, hopefully Friday.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending you an email

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the trade Ed, the cards are great!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post