Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Direct from the Perna's.I just went to Scoundrel and after seeing the wonderful pulls being posted there could not resist opening a couple Smile .My impatience was rewarded with a lovely "Epona" by Amber Shelton and a stunning "Yeedrasil" by Soni Alcorn-Hender Eek .

I will post pictures in the box breakdown section but I am afraid they will not do them justice.The Alcorn-Hender has little bits of costume jewellery stuck on the four corners of the card.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Direct from the Perna's.I just went to Scoundrel and after seeing the wonderful pulls being posted there could not resist opening a couple Smile .My impatience was rewarded with a lovely "Epona" by Amber Shelton and a stunning "Yeedrasil" by Soni Alcorn-Hender Eek .

I will post pictures in the box breakdown section but I am afraid they will not do them justice.The Alcorn-Hender has little bits of costume jewellery stuck on the four corners of the card.

I'm happy you pulled a Soni. Her cards are gorgeous and I loved the one of Yggdrasil too. I wished I could have kept some. Smile

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Direct from the Perna's.I just went to Scoundrel and after seeing the wonderful pulls being posted there could not resist opening a couple Smile .My impatience was rewarded with a lovely "Epona" by Amber Shelton and a stunning "Yeedrasil" by Soni Alcorn-Hender Eek
Great to hear that your sets have arrived in the UK, that should mean mine will be with me soon too Thumb Up After seeing the pulls so far over on Scoundrel and on the Perna's Facebook page, I can hardly wait. Good thing I have had a few other sketch card arrivals recently to keep me distracted Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just to update the other three packs yielded a Tony Perna,a Jack Redd,and in the last pack two sketches by Ingrid Hardy and Sam Agro.

Maybe I ought to buy an extra lottery ticket tomorrow Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios Facebook Contest #2

We are happy to announce our second Facebook Group contest! This contest is open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group only. If you are not currently a member of the Perna Studios Facebook Group and would like to participate just ask to be a member on the Facebook Group and we will accept you. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group for more information on entering the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios - www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

The Prizes:

A complete base set of Classic Mythology (not including a sketch card) with the Artists List & Sekhmet sticker, a complete set of all 5 Promo cards, a complete set of all 5 Preview cards and a complete set of all 5 Frosted Clear Chase cards.

How to enter:

Tell us, IN THE POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP, what is your favorite Classic Mythology sketch card that you have seen and why. I know it's very difficult to pick just one, but please have fun with it. One entry per person/household. This contest starts now from April 27th and ends on May 3rd at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winners name on Saturday May 5th. Once we contact the winner and receive their mailing address, the prizes will be in the mail on Monday May 7th. Good Luck to everyone who enters. Smile

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 14th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from June 30th 2015 and ends on Friday July 3rd 2015 at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday July 4th 2015. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away 5 Classic Mythology (Series 1) Metal Promo Variants and 5 Classic Mythology (Series 1) Metal Preview Variants. These metal variants will be RARE with only 30 of each being produced.

The other 29 sets will be available for purchase after the contest.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our 14th Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group ONLY. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from June 30th 2015 and ends on Friday July 3rd 2015 at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday July 4th 2015. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away 5 Classic Mythology (Series 1) Metal Promo Variants and 5 Classic Mythology (Series 1) Metal Preview Variants. These metal variants will be RARE with only 30 of each being produced.

The other 29 sets will be available for purchase after the contest.

Congratulations to Thuy Dang Le.... the winner of our 14th Facebook Group contest. Smile

We have a very limited amount (29 of each) of these metal cards available. Please visit http://fav.me/d8zwtk3 for more information.