Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
http://pernastudios.deviantart.com

Perna Studios is very excited to announce our very first trading card set entitled Classic Mythology. This set will focus on 6 timeless Classic Mythologies that we have all come to love and enjoy during our lifetime. The mythologies spotlighted in this set are Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Celtic, Japanese and Hindu. We have an impressive list of artists involved on this set working on both base/promo cards and sketch cards. We will have 2 promo cards to start off with.

Our first promo for this set will be of the Egyptain God Horus by the lovely Meghan Hetrick. Meghan will be giving these away for free at her table at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show http://www.nonsportupdate.com/philly.htm running October 22-23rd 2011 in Allentown PA. These cards will also be extremely limited.

www.meghanhetrick.deviantart.com

Our second promo will be of the Norse Valkyrie Brunhilde painted by the lovely Ingrid Hardy will be our second promo card for this set. We will be giving these away for free at Tony Perna's table at the Wizard World Mid-Ohio Con http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-midohio.html running the weekend of October 22-23rd 2011 in Columbus Ohio. These cards will also be extremely limited.

www.rabidhorse.com

www.jedipencil.deviantart.com

Promo P2 offer expires December 31st. 2011

We have a small quantity of promo P2 (we are now out of promo P1) left over after the shows to give to people that could not attend. We can accept Paypal payments for shipping costs - $2.00 for the US/Canada or $3.00 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well. Smile

If sending payment by mail (2 US dollar bills) please mail $2.00 to:

Classic Mythology Promos
c/o Tony and Elaine Perna
64 Teresa Street
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada L8G 3Z9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Promos P4 & P5 offer expires January 9th 2012

We are offering these beautiful promo trading cards just for the price of postage & handling - ($2.00 for the USA/Canada or $3.00 for overseas). In order to get these, we are asking you to become a member of either the Scoundrel Art Community forum or our Pernastudios deviantART group - Once you join, please COMMENT in the Scoundrel promo thread http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=27491 or the deviantART journal http://pernastudios.deviantart...-Available-272815303 that you are interested in receiving both cards. You don’t have to sign up at both websites (just one). We will be happy to mail both promos together for the same postage costs. After you COMMENT at either website we will send you a message or e-mail with our Paypal address or mailing address to send payment too. Only 1 of each promo per address/person.

Athena Promo P4 (Scoundrel Art Community Exclusive) - Artwork by Rhiannon Owens www.dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com

The Morrigan Promo P5 (deviantART Exclusive) - Artwork by Craig Yueng www.csyeung.deviantart.com

Promos P4 & P5 offer expires January 9th 2012

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for one of each of the very small quantity. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I, of course, would like them also if any are still available.

These remind me of Roger Zelazny's books and stories, which borrowed heavily from mythology.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Looks like it's going to be a interesting set of cards.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
As always, Miss Elaine, I always enjoy having promos/cards from you and ...........what's his name ???? Oh yeah, Tony. LOL

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Mythology and cards ?!?!

Bouncey Awesome!!! Clap

Me want. Drool

The hunt for the promos is on.

Great job! Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, I love mythology!!
It's so wonderful to see someone doing a set like this.
I also would be very grateful if you could put me down for one each of the leftover promos.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll be at the Philly show for the first one but the second one I'll have to send you guys a SASE for it, after the shows.

Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I'm sold on concept alone! Looks to be a great release. Can't wait to get my hands on these promos Thumb Up

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Love these if there is any left i would definately be interested.
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT NEWS - Looking forward to seeing cards from the Perna Studio's Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Me too I would like one of each if and when available.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Elaine;

I'd love to have these promo's, no founds to make the show. Let me know what you need to mail them to me.

Larry C.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We will do our best to make sure that we save enough promos so that everyone can get 1 of each of these. I'm making a list of people that posted in this thread and sent me PMs or e-mails. We will try to accommodate as many people as possible.Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Elaine. That's very nice of you. It will make getting these promos easier.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Elaine, please add me to the waiting list if you have Mythology leftovers? I can't get to those far-away shows this year.

Will check your wantlist again to see if I have something for you too dear lady Smile

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

Since you are keeping track, I would love to have one of the cards painted by Ingrid - Norse Valkyrie Brunhilde. I should be able to get the other beautiful promo at Philly.

This Classic Mythology set looks like it is going to be great. I am partial to Norse Mythology so looking forward to seeing the completed set. Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I love mythology and I love cards, what a perfect match!

I was planning on going to Philly but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it so I'd definitely be interested in some of these promos if there are any available.

Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cardzilla
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Posts: 27 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post