Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. No sketch but the cards are beautiful. This will be a great set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got my 20 sets in record time - 5 days Eek
Added to this I got this mini masterpiece by
Francois Chartier

Many thanks to Tony and Elaine Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness, that card looks good! Congratulations!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Awesome Pull Graham!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my cards today with no additions. Great cards.

Many thanks Tony and Elaine.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Got my 20 sets in record time - 5 days Eek
Added to this I got this mini masterpiece by
Francois Chartier

Many thanks to Tony and Elaine Thumb Up

Very Nice - Must have upset Tony & Elaine as well as no cards for me today Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Got my cards yesterday! Clap

Absolutely loving them!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Haven't received mine yet, can't wait to get them.
I haven't any allusions that I would be lucky enough to pull a sketch, but Miss Lizzy scored BIG TIME! Eek Big Grin I saw it when I was looking at her sketch card collection(which is amazing by the way)

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Haven't received mine yet, can't wait to get them.
I haven't any allusions that I would be lucky enough to pull a sketch, but Miss Lizzy scored BIG TIME! Eek Big Grin I saw it when I was looking at her sketch card collection(which is amazing by the way)

Miss Lizzy definitely got lucky. She bought 40 sets from a dealer who bought 60 sets. They must have sent her all three of the sets that had a sketch card instead of two. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here are some samples of Nestor Celario Jr.'s Classic Mythology art cards. Smile

http://www.jesterretsej.deviantart.com

Characters are: Surt, Nuada, Hydra & Centaur

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We will now begin showing base card artwork a bit at a time. Smile

First up is a base card of the Japanese God Susanoo by Bard!

www.bard1.deviantart.com

Second is a base/checklist card of Perseus and the rescue of Andromeda by Bard!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Here are some samples of Remy Mokhtar's Classic Mythology art cards. Smile

www.eisu.deviantart.com

Characters are: The Morrigan, Parvati, Balder & Konohanasakuya-hime

Preview sets arrived today - Thanks Tony & Elaine for the fantastic preview cards.....and my luck was in, as I snagged "the Morrigan" by Remy Mokhtar (top left from above if the link works, or page 12 if it does not!)

Bring on the full set Smile

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When is the last promo coming out, the one that was supposed to be in the new Sketchlife magazine in January ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
When is the last promo coming out, the one that was supposed to be in the new Sketchlife magazine in January ? Anyone know ?

Jack Redd was really sick for a couple of weeks and some of his projects are slightly delayed. Hopefully SketchLife Magazine Issue #3 will be released in February.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Another fantastic sketch art card by Melike Acar of the Hindu God Krishna! Smile

www.melikeacar.deviantart.com

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
OMG!! Eek Eek

That is beautiful!!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I got my 3 sets today. Love the cards!!

Alas, no sketch..... Confused

Chris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
OMG!! Eek Eek

That is beautiful!!!

It really is. She does fantastic work. Really stunning.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
I got my 3 sets today. Love the cards!!

Alas, no sketch..... Confused

You used all your luck when you got Sheri Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Got my preview sets today.
Thank you Tony and Elaine, they're beautiful Luv You

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post