Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
This afternoon I sent e-mails to everyone that posted in this thread and said that they would like promos. Some people I didn't e-mail because they sent postage payments earlier today. There were a couple of people who I couldn't find their e-mails addresses is their profiles. Please contact me at elaine.perna@sympatico.ca if you would like any. Smile

You've got mine Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All promos that postage was paid with Paypal have been shipped today. I have others aside for people who are mailing dollar bills. We still have some left. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cardzilla
posted Hide Post
quote:
All promos that postage was paid with Paypal have been shipped today. I have others aside for people who are mailing dollar bills. We still have some left. Smile

Received my 2 promo cards today. They are gorgeous. Thanks

Posts: 27 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Elaine thanks got min on Friday cards are great
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today - Thanks Elaine & Tony Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We're very happy to hear that some promos are arriving. Here's our Artists List! Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Great list Elaine. I am really glad to see that that Tony character made onto the list. I'm sure it was iffy. Razz

Seriously, though, it's a great list of artists! Kudos to you both.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A fantastic list of artists. There should be some truly amazing artwork to look forward to. I just hope I'll have enough spare cash lying around to grab a few packs/sets or whatever when they go up for sale.

BTW, my promo cards arrived today too Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got my promos today. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm getting worried...people across the Atlantic are getting theirs and I haven't gotten mine yet.
Confused
Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I got mine today Freddy, so keep your fingers crossed.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine turned up today. Many thanks Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Will do, Steve. Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I'm getting worried...people across the Atlantic are getting theirs and I haven't gotten mine yet.
Confused
Frown

Hopefully yours will turn up soon. Postal delivery is very weird sometimes. I can mail letters the same day and the overseas letters will arrive before ones that are practically just a couple of hours over the border. Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Great list Elaine. I am really glad to see that that Tony character made onto the list. I'm sure it was iffy. Razz

LOL. I almost denied Tony's request to be on the set. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:

Wait, didn't you agree to do some sketch cards for us?

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

LOL. I almost denied Tony's request to be on the set. Wink

Hey now...

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you Elaine and Tony for the promos. Received mine today (Saturday)!

Looking forward to seeing more. Looks like a very exciting set...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post