Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I can order promos #4,5 from you ??? $2.00 donation fee ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I can order promos #4,5 from you ??? $2.00 donation fee ???

e-mail sent. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the cards today...very nice, thank you!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Got my promos yesterday, thanks again!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
A sneak peek of Craig Yeung's sketch cards.

www.csyeung.deviantart.com

Characters are (Sekhmet, Durga, Nike and Konohanasakuya-hime)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
More amazing work from an artist I was unfamiliar with. Now to research the characters... I fear this set may make me smarter Shake Head

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my promos today Dance .

Can't wait for the set now!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

We're glad to hear that everyone likes the promos and are excited about the set. Smile

Right after Christmas we will be showing images for the 5 card preview set. The Loki preview/promo card that we showed earlier will be in the preview set. We just got them in hand and Versicolor did a fantastic job printing them. They all look really awesome!!! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

We're glad to hear that everyone likes the promos and are excited about the set. Smile

Right after Christmas we will be showing images for the 5 card preview set. The Loki preview/promo card that we showed earlier will be in the preview set. We just got them in hand and Versicolor did a fantastic job printing them. They all look really awesome!!! Big Grin

Your whetting my trading card appetite with the "5 card preview set" announcement.

Merry Christmas to all !

Fred & family

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
A sneak peek of Danielle Soloud's sketch cards.

http://www.dsoloud.deviantart.com

Characters are (Dionysus, Medusa, Durga and Ganesha)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Elaine!! (and Danielle)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Man, I want that Medusa sketch, that is too cool!

Billy

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you Harris & Billy. I love everything that we have seen so far and Danielle's cards are just too cute for words. I want to keep them all. LOL. Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
They all look really good to me, this should be a very intresting set. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Yes, this set looks interesting, very different from anything I´ve seen. Personally I´m interested in the scandinavian mythology cards. Hope I can get a set of this Wink

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is happy to reveal the 5 card preview set for Classic Mythology. Each card comes with a short bio on the back and the fronts are all spot gloss. Versicolor Productions did an amazing job printing these. The cards will be offered up for purchase on January 9th with a January 23rd shipping date. We will be randomly inserting 20 sketch cards throughout these sets. Buying 20 sets will guarantee you a sketch card, but that’s not to say that someone who purchases a few sets won’t pull a sketch card. That means you will have some of the first sketch cards from this set! There will roughly be 500 preview sets made but only 400 sets will be made available for purchase. For more information regarding the price please go to http://www.scoundrelpublishing...ic.php?f=128&t=27766

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These look superb Elaine, well done to all. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll definitely be ordering these !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to get those.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post