Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
...somewhere in deepest Ontario, a young maiden in the servititude of Tonepernasus is toiling away packing and addressing sets whilst he stands over her, laughing and gorging on brownies. The deadline is Monday and she prays that the sweat from her brow doesn't put out the one candle she has to work with...

None of which matters - I can't wait Drool

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
...somewhere in deepest Ontario, a young maiden in the servititude of Tonepernasus is toiling away packing and addressing sets whilst he stands over her, laughing and gorging on brownies. The deadline is Monday and she prays that the sweat from her brow doesn't put out the one candle she has to work with...

and I bet he made her make the Brownies too!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

LMAO. I didn't make any brownies yet and I made Tony work too packaging the preview sets. Wink
Which, almost all of them are packaged and ready to be mailed tomorrow. We only have a few more to package today in mailing envelopes. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What the??? How do you know so much about me??

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The inserted cards in the preview sets will be some of the ones that we showed in the artists showcase as well as some that have been shown first on our Perna Studios Facebook Group.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Perna:
quote:
quote:

What the??? How do you know so much about me??
Webcam in a West Ham shirt Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All paid preview sets were mailed out today. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here are some samples of Remy Mokhtar's Classic Mythology art cards. Smile

www.eisu.deviantart.com

Characters are: The Morrigan, Parvati, Balder & Konohanasakuya-hime

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Sweet! Good luck to everyone hoping/praying/wishing/soul-selling for a sketch. I can't way to see how the spot coating turned out Smile
And I love all the interpretations of The Morrigan showed so far. Quite diverse!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Tony has trained you well Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here is a sample of Kate Bradley's Classic Mythology sketch art cards. Smile

www.britbrakdown.deviantart.com

Characters are: (Fenrir, Water Nymph, Hanuman & the Morrigan).

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
She's not bad, even did a wolfie. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And someone that came to UK too Thumb Up

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
She's also Batman's buddy! Big Grin I have to have the Red Head with the Raven sketch, it's spectacular! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Not if I get it first!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
Not if I get it first!!

LOL. Me too. I'll be trying to collect back some sketch cards of Morrigan & Medusa! Big Grin

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Recieved my two sets today. Beautiful cards. Alas no sketch card. Frown Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Haven't opened them yet but as far as I can tell there are only 5 cards in each sleeve. The Loki card is great though!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I sat and stared at mine for a good hour or so before breaking them out and putting them in sleeves. Thought it was a great idea to have them numbered too.
Congrats to those that pull sketches - let's see 'em!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I received mine today! AWESOME cards! Thank you Elaine & Tony!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post