Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
Posted on both sites and added to Faves on Deviant. already a member on both.

Thank you Chris. I just sent you an e-mail. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Elaine, just posted a comment on deviant art. Sending you a paypal payment tonite..thanks again for the offer. These cards look great!

Tom

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All P4 & P5 promos have shipped to everyone who sent Paypal for postage. Smile

I also just wanted to remind everyone again that we are out of promo P1 - Promo P3 will be an exclusive in Jack Redd's SketchLife Magazine Issue #3 www.reddlife.com I believe it comes out in January. Sorry, we don't have extras of those promos to send out.

Here are some sketch art cards samples by artist Amber Shelton.

Amber Shelton http://www.dixey.deviantart.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for making the promo available! Clap

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Many thanks, can't wait for them to arrive.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posting this a little late but I got my promos Saturday in the mail. Thanks a bunch Elaine, & Tony.

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still awaiting mine. Snail mail must be slowed down since the snail forgot his passport. LOL Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Still awaiting mine. Snail mail must be slowed down since the snail forgot his passport. LOL Big Grin

George, your promos were mailed on the 5th. Mail is definitely slow right now. Someone mailed me a package from Toronto (an hour drive away) and it took 2 weeks to get to me. Go figure. Hopefully it'll arrive soon. Smile

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony,

I got my cards today (Wednesday). Thank you so much for the offer.......

Happy holidays to you guys.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
ClapElaine & tony recieved mine Wed thanks so much for the offer they are awesome. Happy Holidays to you both.
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived in France today (Thursday). Thanks so much. Happy holidays.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally got to the post office and my promos were there. Thanks to Miss Elaine and Mr. Tony. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine - Many thanks Tony & Elaine - looking forward to getting P3 when sketchlife 3 comes out Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I know I sent you an email regarding these beautiful cards, but I just wanted to let the Forums know that I received them on Tuesday Dec. 13th. Great work guys !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I am also really looking forward to the Sketchlife P3 promo too!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Me too! There is a blank spot to be filled by P3 in my binder now.

I hope someone here keeps us informed when the Sketchlife is available. I always forget to check.

And the new promos are great Elaine. Really looking forward to the set.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I hope someone here keeps us informed when the Sketchlife is available. I always forget to check.
I usually let people know when I see that a new ReddLife release has come out, so no worries there. Also, Jack Redd now has an NSU Card Talk Forum Account/ID of his own so should post when SketchLife and Dark Zodiac products are available.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
My promos arrived today. Thanks again!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We're glad to hear that some promos are arriving to their destinations. We still have some of promos P4 & P5 and we'll keep the offer open until the end of the month. Promos P4 & P5 offer expires January 9th 2012

Here is a sneak peek of Sam Agro's sketch cards. www.samamovingpictures.blogspot.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Got them yesterday. They are great. Thanks.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post