Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Please make sure all those are in the set I order.
Now that's just plain greedy....I'll go halves with you Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'll go 1/3 with both of you. Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Lucky for the rest of us, there will be plenty of awesome cards to go around based on the teasers Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
More awesomeness Eek Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Promos P4 & P5 offer expires January 9th 2012

We are offering these beautiful promo trading cards just for the price of postage & handling - ($2.00 for the USA/Canada or $3.00 for overseas). In order to get these, we are asking you to become a member of either the Scoundrel Art Community forum or our Pernastudios deviantART group - Once you join, please COMMENT in the Scoundrel promo thread http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=27491 or the deviantART journal http://pernastudios.deviantart...-Available-272815303 that you are interested in receiving both cards. You don’t have to sign up at both websites (just one). We will be happy to mail both promos together for the same postage costs. After you COMMENT at either website we will send you a message or e-mail with our Paypal address or mailing address to send payment too. Only 1 of each promo per address/person.

Athena Promo P4 (Scoundrel Art Community Exclusive) - Artwork by Rhiannon Owens www.dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com

The Morrigan Promo P5 (deviantART Exclusive) - Artwork by Craig Yueng www.csyeung.deviantart.com

Promos P4 & P5 offer expires January 9th 2012

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We are offering these beautiful promo trading cards to anyone who would like them (just for the price of postage & handling - $2.00 for the USA/Canada or $3.00 for overseas). In order to get these, we are asking you to become a member of either the Scoundrel Art Community forum or our Pernastudios deviantART group www.pernastudios.deviantart.com - Once you join, please COMMENT in the Scoundrel promo thread http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=27491 or the deviantART journal http://pernastudios.deviantart...-Available-272815303 that you are interested in receiving both cards. You don’t have to sign up at both websites (just one). We will be happy to mail both promos for the same postage costs. After you COMMENT at either website we will send you a message or e-mail with our Paypal address or mailing address to send payment too.

Athena Promo P4 (Scoundrel Art Community Exclusive) - Artwork by Rhiannon Owens www.dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com

The Morrigan Promo P5 (deviantART Exclusive) - Artwork by Craig Yueng www.csyeung.deviantart.com

Hi there,

Well, I signed up to deviantART under "FMScribs" but I don't see where I can leave a comment.
{ I got an email confirming my sign up went through okay }.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We are offering these beautiful promo trading cards to anyone who would like them (just for the price of postage & handling - $2.00 for the USA/Canada or $3.00 for overseas). In order to get these, we are asking you to become a member of either the Scoundrel Art Community forum or our Pernastudios deviantART group www.pernastudios.deviantart.com - Once you join, please COMMENT in the Scoundrel promo thread http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=27491 or the deviantART journal http://pernastudios.deviantart...-Available-272815303 that you are interested in receiving both cards. You don’t have to sign up at both websites (just one). We will be happy to mail both promos for the same postage costs. After you COMMENT at either website we will send you a message or e-mail with our Paypal address or mailing address to send payment too.

Hi there,

Well, I signed up to deviantART under "FMScribs" but I don't see where I can leave a comment.
{ I got an email confirming my sign up went through okay }.

Fred

Thanks for signing up Fred. Just go to this link and log in http://pernastudios.deviantart...-Available-272815303 - You should be able to post once you are logged in. The comment box is at the very bottom of the journal page. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've been a DeviantArt member for a while so I made a comment!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Posted on Scoundrel. Waiting for the email and for the set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Posted on Scoundrel. Waiting for the email and for the set.

E-mail sent. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Payment and reply sent. Thanks.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Hey Elaine. I just joined Scoundrel and look forward to your email for the promos.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

I think I posted a comment on deviantart but I'm not sure

regards

John

(mayacraft)

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Elaine

I think I posted a comment on deviantart but I'm not sure

regards

John

(mayacraft)

I just sent you an e-mail. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Hey Elaine. I just joined Scoundrel and look forward to your email for the promos.

E-mail sent. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow Elaine, the promos just keep getting better Eek Thumb Up
I would love one of each of the new promos, so I joined Scoundrel and posted a reply, I'm using the same name.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Wow Elaine, the promos just keep getting better Eek Thumb Up
I would love one of each of the new promos, so I joined Scoundrel and posted a reply, I'm using the same name.

E-mail sent. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the opportunity again to get these wonderful promos. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony

Payment made many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Posted on both sites and added to Faves on Deviant. already a member on both.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post