Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the show!

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Elaine-
I would love to get the P2 Brunhilde promo. I can't wait tsee this set, it looks amazing. Eek

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Batman would like one! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We have a small quantity of promo P2 (we are now out of promo P1) left over after the shows to give to people that could not attend. Only 1 promo per address/person. We can accept Paypal payments for shipping costs - $2.00 for the US/Canada or $3.00 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well. Smile

If sending payment by mail (2 US dollar bills) please mail $2.00 to:

Classic Mythology Promos
c/o Tony and Elaine Perna
64 Teresa Street
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada L8G 3Z9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine, for the offer Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine & Tony.

I sent you an email. Just waiting for your reply.

Fred

PS: Meghan was great at the Philly Show !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Thanks Elaine & Tony.

I sent you an email. Just waiting for your reply.

Fred

PS: Meghan was great at the Philly Show !

Reply sent. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Payment sent! Glad you had some left over. Thanks Tony & Elaine!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Payment sent. Thanks for the offer and for those great promos.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this offer payment going out
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

payment made many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent. Thanks !

David

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
This afternoon I sent e-mails to everyone that posted in this thread and said that they would like promos. Some people I didn't e-mail because they sent postage payments earlier today. There were a couple of people who I couldn't find their e-mails addresses is their profiles. Please contact me at elaine.perna@sympatico.ca if you would like any. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've sent mine. At least i hope i have. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine, I was on the thread but I didn't get an email from you...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
wolfie and David R. I received both of your Paypal payments. I will ship some promos in waves, some on Friday and some on Monday. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Elaine, I will send out $2.00 on Nov. 1st, if that's ok with you for a set of promos. That's my payday.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
payment sent. thanks.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Miss Elaine, I will send out $2.00 on Nov. 1st, if that's ok with you for a set of promos. That's my payday.

No problem. I'll put a set aside for you. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
wolfie and David R. I received both of your Paypal payments. I will ship some promos in waves, some on Friday and some on Monday. Smile

Waterproofed I hope!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post