Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
looking forward to seeing them "in hand" Smile

Me too Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just wanted to let everyone know who ordered our Classic Mythology set that we will be shipping out the sets the week of April 9th. We were hoping to mail them out a week sooner, but with putting these sets together and working on card sets for other companies, we felt it was safer to do it the week of the 9th. Once your set(s) have been shipped we'll send you an e-mail confirming the shipment.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news, can't wait Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
These are coming along nicely. Smile

Our assembly line. Smile

Posts: 2292 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is very happy to announce that we will have a few Classic Mythology blank sketch cards *exclusive* to the Philly Non-Sport Card Show for April 21st-22nd 2012 - http://www.nonsportupdate.com/philly.htm

These will be numbered and ultra limited. Only 3 blank sketch cards will be given to each of the following artists who contributed sketch cards in our Classic Mythology trading card set and who will be set-up at the show. Smile

Axebone - www.axebone.com

Meghan Hetrick - www.meghanhetrick.com

Rhiannon Owens - www.dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com

Elaine Perna - www.elaineperna.deviantart.com

Tony Perna - www.tonyperna.deviantart.com

Artists are allowed to draw or commission any mythological character from our set. These will be available for sale directly from these artists (prices vary per artist). If you are looking for a specific character to be drawn for pick-up at the Philly show please e-mail or try to contact any of these artists at your earliest convenience. These artists have contact info on their websites. Some artists may not have time to draw on these before the show. Please inquire with each artist as soon as possible.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
My 3 limited edition Exclusive Philly Show Classic Mythology sketch cards are now spoken for. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
My 3 limited edition Exclusive Philly Show Classic Mythology sketch cards are now spoken for. Smile

Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
ALL Classic Mythology sealed sets have been mailed yesterday. Orders of less than 10 sets were mailed airmail from Canada and all orders of 10 or more sets were mailed Priority from the U.S. Everyone who ordered 10 or more sets will receive an email soon with their tracking information. Release date is when you get them in your hands! We hope everyone will enjoy their sets and our first production!! Smile

Artists are now allowed to show their sketch card art!! Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great news! I will be on the lookout for my sets! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is happy to announce that our Classic Mythology card set is now shipped! We have a couple of surprises in store for collectors!

5 of the 550 sets will have redemption cards for the original art that was used to create the 5 Hindu frosted clear chase cards by Tony Perna!

20 of the 550 sets will have redemption cards for a complete set of the 5 Classic Mythology promos, one complete 5 card set of the Classic Mythology preview cards and one set of the 5 frosted clear Hindu Classic Mythology chase cards!

79 of the 550 sets will be randomly double packed with 2 original hand drawn sketch cards!!!

That’s over 100 sets with bonus inserts! Good luck to everyone and we hope that you enjoy our first product!!
Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Will I get my set BEFORE I see the Perna's at Philly?? probably Not Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
HOLY COW! (literally)

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I would like to send a very special thank you to Kevin LePore for helping us pack and mail the larger packages from New York!! Smile

We are very happy to see that some people have received their sets! Hopefully everyone else will start receiving theirs very soon. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here are some of the 25 sketch cards that I drew! Smile

Ameterasu, Artemis, Bastet

Brigid, Brunhilde, Circe

Gaia, Parvati, Athena

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OOOH! Drool . Hope I get one of those in my five packs Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My five packs numbered 431-345/550 arrived today Dance and no customs fees either Big Grin .

Probably won't get around to posting my pulls until tomorrow as I promised my brother I would wait until he got home from work before opening them.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good luck with those. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
My five packs numbered 431-345/550 arrived today Dance and no customs fees either Big Grin .

Probably won't get around to posting my pulls until tomorrow as I promised my brother I would wait until he got home from work before opening them.

Was this from a dealer, or direct from the Perna's?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post