Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Benchwarmer Wizard World
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer Wizard World
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've seen up for auction 2 Benchwarmer autos given out at the Wizard World show earlier this month. They have the show logo on them. I have seen J. Korbin and Shamrock.

Are there others ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at completed ebay auctions, I came across two more 2011 Benchwarmer show cards:

Jennifer Korbin Anaheim Comic Con auto

Ryan Shamrock Anaheim auto

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify the above, because my post was somewhat confusing and misleading

There are at least 2 cards with the Wizard World logo, Jen Korbin and Ryan Shamrock.

There is also a Jen Korbin from the 2011 Anaheim con with her in a red outfit. I am told that the Wizard World Korbin (see above) was also given out at Anaheim, also. So, the Anaheim show had 2 Korbins

However, it does not appear that there was a Ryan Shamrock Anaheim card-- just a Wizard World

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw the other day a Torrie Wilson auto from the Wizard World show, in early 2011, with the Wizard logo on it. So there are at least 3, Wilson, Shamrock, and Korbin

Also, I saw on the 2011 ASD set (show from earlier this year), an auto # 3. Previously, I saw just # 1 and 2, but now there is a third one which has surfaced