Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sadlittles Facebook promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sadlittles Facebook promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I see on FB that last month, Sadlittles had an offer where if you "liked" them, you could send in for an exclusive Heroes of Gold Facebook promo

Has anyone seen this card ?

Have there been any other 2012 Sadlittles promos ? None that I am aware of

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
They are great cards.

I got two Sadlittles promo cards from the CCCE shows {#CCCE1 "the American Lady" and #CCCE6 "Cowboys and Indian Girls of Kaliska Hehewuti"}. And two other promos from the "Cowboys and Indian Girls" of Rio Redd #02 and Grace "the Shark" Cole #01, from the last offer. Note: One of the CCCE cards I got from a show NOT from Sadlittles.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up just yesterday so don't give up.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't send for them yet. I have been a friend on Facebook for a few weeks, but didn't notice the offers until today

I wonder if you can still send for all of these ? the offers are just a few weeks old

The Cowboys offer looks interesting. It claims that this is the only way to get cards 01 and 02 from the set, that when the set is later released, the cards will start with 03.

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Sad Littles Promos (actually the first 2 cards) for the Cowboys and Indian Girls set. These were available on their Facebook page.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did it take you guys a long time to get these ? My friend mailed his SASE in back in Nov, and it's been about 3 weeks...

posted Hide Post
I had just about given up on the Alphaman when it showed up.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How long did it take you guys to get these ? I mailed my SASE on Nov 16-- nothing has come

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I sent a SASE for the Alphaman on October 14, 2012 and still nothing yet.
Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received mine over the weekend, along with the new Voltron Sven promo that they also had as a Facebook sendaway offer. It took about 5 weeks to get the promos.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I missed out on this deal from being in hospital and 27 years ago today, compound fracture of my right ankle. I have had a heck of alot of medical problems, but the NSU universe keeps me smiling. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post