Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sasquatch card from Jack Links
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sasquatch card from Jack Links
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I requested the card online. Jack's told me that they were all out of them. Fortunately, I picked up the harry heart at Walmart and the card was inside.

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is it the same as the 2014 valetine heart card?

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am not sure. The first card I got was from a tin in 2014 and the this card was in the 2015 Valentine box and expires 8/1/2015. It is also possible they mixed the cards in various products with various expiration dates.

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Elaine! I'd looked through their site and went to everywhere ON their site... except merchandise. I checked all the various actual 'food' and stuff views and the only thing I didn't do is go to their merchandise. Thanks for posting that link... I just ordered my 'hairy heart' Valentine for myself :-)
Richard
RRParksCARDS

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RRParks CARDS:
Thanks, Elaine! I'd looked through their site and went to everywhere ON their site... except merchandise. I checked all the various actual 'food' and stuff views and the only thing I didn't do is go to their merchandise. Thanks for posting that link... I just ordered my 'hairy heart' Valentine for myself :-)
Richard
RRParksCARDS

I wish they still had the Big Foot tin. One day I will find one for Tony. Smile

Posts: 2288 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
I got my Hairy Heart box... alas, the card/coupon inside is the one I already have... "Designated Hitter -- Mother Nature". So now I have two of this one. If someone has one of the other Jack Links Sasquatch card/coupons different than the 'Designated Hitter - Mother Nature' one they want to trade let's do it (I'll even include some bonus cards from my card publishing biz as freebies). Anyone?

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Just set up a trade for my dupe and someone's Wallflower. Hooray for the forums!
RRParks