Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sasquatch card from Jack Links
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sasquatch card from Jack Links
 Login/Join

posted
From Mike Tiford's FB. Card is found on packages of jerky. Note perforations on rear right side. There are numerous Jack Links products but the only ones I've found are the plastic pouch ones so if someone finds this please post the package. Also unknown - if there are any diferent cards.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
No luck finding any with the promo today.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I have not found one yet either! Still on the hunt! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Looked, but have not found!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
We may have to get the gang from "Search or Bigfoot" for this one.
Bobo can walk into a store and say "It's feelin' squatchy in here!"

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My guess is that this is a magazine card insert. Maybe a hunting, wildlife, racing or sports magazine...?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found in Bigfoot tins at Christmas and fur lined Heart boxes at Valentines. However the Valentine's one I saw at Target for 2015 does not have cards this year. never have found the Bigfoot Tins in the wild but they can be found on the auction sites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2014 Valentines Box

2014 Card front

2014 card back

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
2014 Valentines Box

2014 Card front

2014 card back

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sasquatch or Big Foot Tin

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
As soon as I saw his NSU forum/thread I went online and contacted Jack Links and asked for one of these cards... and by golly a nice gal over there sent me one only a week after requested... got mine January 21st. Go to www.jacklinks.com and simply ask for one. The coupon expires 4/2015 and so am guessing they won't give them away after expired ... it is a neat 'monster card' to have for your collection and if you can't afford $40 or whatever a 'tin' costs on ebay you can currently get the card for free right from the source.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
From Mike Tiford's FB. Card is found on packages of jerky. Note perforations on rear right side. There are numerous Jack Links products but the only ones I've found are the plastic pouch ones so if someone finds this please post the package. Also unknown - if there are any diferent cards.

From what I've been able to find out there are just the two versions... the image 'lag' provided (with coupon expiring 12/2012)starting this thread... and the 'designated hitter' 'Squatch version (which is what Jack Links sent me, coupon expiring 4/2015). If there are others, I don't know about them. Good luck in your Search for Big Foot!

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the one from the Bigfoot Tin. So far haven't seen one for this years ValentineDay

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up the Valentine "furry heart" at
Wal-Mart a couple days ago and it had the same card as the Christmas foot tin.

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Cool!
So there are three different Jack Links Sasquatch cards?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I love to get the Sasquatch foot print tin one day for my husband. Even if it's empty. My husband is a huge Big Foot/Sasquatch fan. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Richard,

I just sent off a rquest with Jack's. I wil let you know what happens.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Richard,

Cool -- lemme know. I was very impressed with their customer service. Too bad their website doesn't tend to have these limited edition Big Foot tins or 'hairy heart' Valentines Day products that carry the cards... just have to try and find Walmarts or Targets that carry them (otherwise... we're stuck with aftermarket ebay... and 'me no wanna' spend $40 on a Big Foot 1.5 ounce jerky tin for a card and an afternoon of eating jerky and an evening of outgassing the jerky just to put a single Sasquatch in my collecting binder :-)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I think there is one or two more cards that came out a few years back before we got wise to them. Never see them for sale.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RRParks CARDS:
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Richard,

Cool -- lemme know. I was very impressed with their customer service. Too bad their website doesn't tend to have these limited edition Big Foot tins or 'hairy heart' Valentines Day products that carry the cards... just have to try and find Walmarts or Targets that carry them (otherwise... we're stuck with aftermarket ebay... and 'me no wanna' spend $40 on a Big Foot 1.5 ounce jerky tin for a card and an afternoon of eating jerky and an evening of outgassing the jerky just to put a single Sasquatch in my collecting binder :-)

Their online store has the Sasquatch "furry heart Valentine" and other Big Foot merchandise for sale (hats, t-shirts, etc...).

http://shop.jacklinks.com/cust...px?keyword=sasquatch

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post