Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Wacky Postcards (Topps) Loaffy Taffy promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Postcards (Topps) Loaffy Taffy promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
This postcard is an exclusive through The Wrapper magazine

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a scan yet?

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received mine today. It is 4.25 inches x 6 inches in size. Like the previous postcards that Topps did, released at the Philly show in years past

The front says "Lunka Loaffy Taffy goof-off grape". The back says it is "Presented by shopTOPPS.com exclusively for The Wrapper"

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, however there is an auction which just ended on ebay, if you want to see what it looks like

A related side note on these postcards. I have noticed that some people are claiming that Topps did Halloween promo postcards in the past. But weren't these "promos" actually cards sold through the Topps on line store ? Anyone know ? I am talking specifically about the 2009 Halloween one, not the 2011 Baby Wrath which is a true promo as it has the Philly Show logo on it

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I had a spare Loaffy Taffy wacky promo to trade Wave
but there is a deal pending on it... Thanks for the emails!

My want list is posted in the trading section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post