Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Promos for this Years Con in San Diego
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promos for this Years Con in San Diego
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Paul,
Tell what you got and I'll tell you what you missed. OK?
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Have extras of many. Will trade for anything I don't have from Con.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I didn't see a single card at the show. Outside of Crypto, was anyone even there?

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi Ace
I have spare ND bag set
I need singles of walking dead -michonbe
And horrible imaginings -peeping tom
Any help appreciated Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gah!! How did I miss Rob's other promo for The Monstrous Art of Robert Aragon Promo MA1?!! I don't remember seeing it at his table or at Mark's booth.

Anyone pickup a spare MA1 to trade? I have spare MA2's, his Cuds C1 promo as well as Bombshells P5 and P9 to trade for it.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hey All,

Only got a few cards this year as I was not on the floor often.

Here's what I got

DC Bombshells P8 X 3
Outlander P9 x 2 (1 w/small corner crease)
Monstrous Art Robert Aragon MA1 x1
Bond Archives Spectre Edition P1 x1
Bond Archives Final Edition P1 x 1
Bond Archives Final Edition P2 x 1

One card only per request

Ooh, ooh, ooh!! Has anyone claimed the MA1 yet?? I can't believe I missed it at the show!! Mad

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Sorry Paul,
I don't have an extra Michone or any Peeping Tom. Anything else I can help you with?
Ace

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Got a lot (about 40) Star Wars cosplay cards.

Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi Ace
Can send you nd bag set-just send something as swap-ill leave it up to you- Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
OK thanks Paul. Do you have my mailing address?
If your email is posted I will sent it to you.
Ace

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Paul,
Did not see an email so tried to go to your web site but it won't stay open more than a split second.
Opened it in Chrome and got your email then back to explorer to send an email. Let me know if you got it.
Thanks, Ace

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bond Archives Final Edition P1 x 1Bond Archives Final Edition P2 x 1

Debi,
Could use
Bond Archives Final Edition P1
Bond Archives Final Edition P2
Have lots to trade.
Ace

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hey All,

Only got a few cards this year as I was not on the floor often.

Here's what I got

DC Bombshells P8 X 3
Outlander P9 x 2 (1 w/small corner crease)
Monstrous Art Robert Aragon MA1 x1
Bond Archives Spectre Edition P1 x1
Bond Archives Final Edition P1 x 1
Bond Archives Final Edition P2 x 1

One card only per request

If you still have the outlander card I will pay postage

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to make sets of this years SDCC Gentle Giant raffle cards...

I'm missing Kenobi, Han Solo, & Green monster. I have dupes of several others to trade.
LMK if your interested in swapping.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
quote:
Bond Archives Final Edition P1 x 1Bond Archives Final Edition P2 x 1

Debi,
Could use
Bond Archives Final Edition P1
Bond Archives Final Edition P2
Have lots to trade.
Ace

Ace, these aren't mine.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Oops. Razz

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Got James Bond Archives Final Edition P1 still need P2.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ace,

James Bond final Edition P2 is a facebook offer from Rittenhouse. Take a look at there Facebook page.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Ace,

James Bond final Edition P2 is a facebook offer from Rittenhouse. Take a look at there Facebook page.

You also can get P2 from Game of Thrones Season 6.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post