Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Sketchlife Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sketchlife Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Issue #2 of the magazine contains a promo for Island Dreams, promo SL1 for Harlith's Horrors, and a brand new Project Superpowers foil promo by Breygent

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have 1 of each to trade

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting on mine, I'm really looking forward to the new project superpowers promo.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I got mine today, nice promos. Like the dummy I am, I ordered two of the STANDARD copies instead of two of the promo copies Sketchlifes, and of course there was nothing extra in mine. Batting 0 again!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I got mine today, nice promos. Like the dummy I am, I ordered two of the STANDARD copies instead of two of the promo copies Sketchlifes, and of course there was nothing extra in mine. Batting 0 again!
I'm slightly puzzled by that statement. If you got the promos, then you must have ordered Deluxe Editions. The Standard version only contains a copy of SketchLife #2 with no promos or other bonuses. Even the Deluxe Editions may only contain the promos as a bonus. In the previous editions, there was a sketch card or one of the other bonus items one in every 10 issues with a 50:50 chance of getting either a colour or B&W sketch.

I only placed my order at the end of last week, so I don't expect to receive them and have fun opening them until this weekend at the earliest.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
What I meant was I ordered one Deluxe and two Standard editions instead of the other way around.

I just assumed there might be bonus cards in the Deluxe edition again. I was lucky to pull one last time. No matter, I'm still happy with what I got.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
no bonus cards but the promos are nice

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
no bonus cards but the promos are nice

Same here.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did issue # 3 of the magazine ever come out ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Did issue # 3 of the magazine ever come out ?
It hasn't come out yet. Jack Redd was ill at the start of this year which has put back all of the ReddLife releases for this year. The Dark Zodiac Super Sets were released recently and I would guess that Issue 3 of SketchLife will be next on the schedule.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I can't seem to access the website today.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post