Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman: Three Jokers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have seen 3 cards given out at comic shops to promote the new Batman: Three Jokers comic book. They are:

Batman/Joker
Batgirl/Joker
Red Hood/Joker

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Here in the UK, we've got more chance of seeing the resurrection than these cards Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Here in the UK, we've got more chance of seeing the resurrection than these cards Shake Head

My thought was Hell freezing over

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
On Facebook, Stephen R Drannon posted these pictures:

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My brother and I took the kids to a local comic shop today. I spotted a stack of the Batgirl/Joker cards at the register. My brother and I each got one. My nephew picked up comics old and new; my niece got a tiny Baby Yoda figure.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
One of my boys picked up one of each of the three cards for me today in a local comic book shop. I like them. They are standard trading card size.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Anyone have an extra cards for trade?

Batman/Joker
Red Hood/Joker?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Artist,

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Have extras of
Joker/Batgirl and Joker/Red Hood.

Would trade 2 for 1 your favor for Joker/Batman.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I have a few extras available for trade.

2 Batman/Joker
1 Red Hood/Joker

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curler,

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post