Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bettie Page FOB Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page FOB Promos
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi:

I received something pretty cool in the mail....an Bettie Page FOB (Friend of Billy) promo. These are numbered BP12-FOB and they are limited to just 50 cards!

I love the concept. Happy Jack and Bettie combined!

The artist is Matthew Humphreys.

I asked Billy about the distribution on these and he says these were "mailed out to friends, collectors and contacts I've made throughout the years in this business."

Really cool, Billy. Thumb Up

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Jack has never been as happy as he is in this picture. Big Grin

Another great card to go with this set, looking forward to the preview sets as the promos all look great. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Beautiful card! Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Naughty naughty, but I still like it. Drool

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very VERY nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of darkship17
posted Hide Post
Very cool card! Love seeing promos like that!

Posts: 6 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's an AWESOME card!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I love it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I got my Preview set today. Looks really great....

I also got a BP12-FOB today in the mail. What a great card.

Thanks Billy!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike. One of 50 cards. And a beautiful one at that!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Just luv that B12-FOB!!

I think I was one of the first preview set orders so I'm crossing my fingers about getting this promo when my set arrives... Roll Eyes

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
What a great looking Promo Card!

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post