Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New UK Show Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There will be 2 brand new, show exclusive promos, 1 on Capt Scarlet and 1 on Space 1999 by Unstoppable. This is at Gerry Anderson / Fanderson con, Maidenhead, Berkshire, Holiday Inn. Talk to Paul Hart at the show. Taking place this weekend, Sept 30-Oct 1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Both promos are numbered PH1 and there is a black and white version of the Capt Scarlet limited to 18

I have scans, so if anyone wants to post them here, just email me. I don't know how to do it

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Scans of the promos

https://s26.postimg.org/wp5cupecp/Unstoppable.jpg

Are you going to this show David? I cal always use UNSTOPPABLE PROMOS.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Frank, the show was the weekend of Sept 29-30. I just posted the scans now.

Sorry, I only have 1 of each for myself.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Topps will be at London Film and Comic Con(27-29 July), and they are offering a free Star Wars promo card to people who turn up and show them the facebook ad (MyTopps).

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
Topps will be at London Film and Comic Con(27-29 July), and they are offering a free Star Wars promo card to people who turn up and show them the facebook ad (MyTopps).

Aye, they’re not the easiest to find straight away, though! It’s a Twitter advert as well for those that don’t have Facebook, and you can find either through google without needing to be a member. Spent a good while looking for them yesterday and asked at two different info desks (and even asked Derek F in case he’d picked one up) and nobody seemed to know anything! Got one in the end mind. I couldn’t for the life of me get my Twitter to load in front of them but thankfully had the post screencapped from when I’d first seen it. The card itself is not numbered and just has an advertisement for Star Wars Authentics on the reverse with a code for 10% off which expires in three days on the 31st (which strikes me as a very short promotion)

Edit: they’re on the ground floor and against a wall, with a photo booth, I *think* nearer the ground floor signing area.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Topps said on Facebook that the Rey cards are the same as the San Diego cards, the ones going for $ 1 on ebay. Smile

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post