Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Valiant Comics CP1 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valiant Comics CP1 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I was on Twitter this afternoon and stumbled across a tweet from @sketchcards. It turns out that Valiant Comics was at Heroes Con and was giving out promo card CP1 for the upcoming Rittenhouse trading card series.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone come across one of these yet ? I would love to get one, but have no leads

I asked Rittenhouse if these will be at other shows, and was told that they did not know, as Valiant was giving them out, not Rittenhouse

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Laura
email sent

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One of the auctions says that only 250 were made

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen many of these pop up so far. I picked one up for $ 10 on ebay. Smile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen only 3 of these show up for auction over the past four months.

Was this the only Valiant promo that Rittenhouse did. Anyone know ?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Agree w/David R that this is a tough promo to find with only 250 made...

IMO its scarce, moreso than New 52 P1 or that Psych Comic Con promo, but ya wouldn't know it based on NSU guide value(?!)

Fortunately I won a CP1 in a contest Thumb Up

By now, I think we would have heard if there was more than one RA Valiant promo released.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bill, I agree that the DC New 52 P1 turned out not to be that hard to find, for those who waited

Have you seen alot of Psych the Musical promos ? I have not

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hoping that CryptoZee will bring a stack of Psych promos to Allentown next month. Cross your fingers?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the hardest Crypto promo to find is the Tarzan P6. I don't think I've ever once seen one on ebay. I bought it on an alternate auction site for $ 5. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Heard that Tarzan P6 was available from CryptoZee in Allentown in May if you swapped for it...

Agree w/ya that its tough to find!

I'm still missing a few like Vampire Diaries P5.