Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Woodstock 50th Anniversary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodstock 50th Anniversary
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Mhoponhop has produced 2 unique promo cards for the 50th anniversary of Woodstock

The first one (M1) is now available for free, if you place an order through his website or buy something from his ebay store. 150 made.

The card contains dirt from the Woodstock festival site in Bethel, NY.

The second card (M2) contains a piece of LIFE Magazine, and won't be available until mid-2019

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Card M2 with the piece of 1969 LIFE magazine in it, should be available beginning June 1, or thereabouts

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have my own memorabilia. After finishing HS a buddy and I were driving up from the DC area to Montreal, and we had heard rumors about some sort of a music festival nearby off Interstate 87, and wondered if we should check it out. It's just as well that we decided people were expecting us, because I needed to get back from the trip for my sister's wedding. I wouldn't have made it, and who knows how my life would have changed? My memorabilia? Two great nieces and three lovely grand-nieces whom I saw together in April.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'd have gone to Woodstock which probably explains why i live alone. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post