Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Breygent Philly Show promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Philly Show promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Is this a complete list ?

DEXTER SEASONS 5&6:

#2 - GLOSSY
#SPECIAL
#PHILLY VERSION 1 (CAMERA) GLOSSY
#PHILLY VERSION 2 (DEXTER)
NON SPORT UPDATE

RED ROBIN PROMO 1 NUMBERED TO 100
RED ROBIN PROMO 2 NUMBERED TO 100
PHILLY DEALER CARD NUMBERED TO 50

GRIMM SEASON 2

#DEALER PROMO:
#SPECIAL:
#NON-SPORT UPDATE
PROMO #2
GRIMM SEASON 2 RED ROBIN NUMBERED TO 100:
AVAILABLE IN SILVER STICKER & GOLD STICKER)

KRINGLE CARDS

#PK1:
#PK2:

TOM KRINGLE

#PK1 - SIGNED STICKER NUMBERED TO 100:
(AVAILABLE IN GREEN & RED INK)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David -- thanks for providing the list. I realized that I was missing one after seeing your list and immediately bought it. And, I thought I'd gotten everything! Your list does have everything I got from Breygent (thanks to Tom and everyone at Breygent!!)

I'd say that Dexter Promo 1 and the Non-Sport Update one are glossy as well.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were a lot, but I think there were more at the past 2 shows in the spring and fall, unless I am mistaken

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

I'd say that Dexter Promo 1 and the Non-Sport Update one are glossy as well.

I agree

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone also told me he has the Dexter dealer promo (see above) NOT numbered to 50