Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New RRParks Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Monster Choke N Gag P1/P4 (one card)-- P2 and P3 came out last year

Three Stooges Collectors Kit promo-- slightly oversized

Three Stooges Series 3 promos 1-10

I pledged towards the Kickstarter, and all came in today's mail. Thanks !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the single P1 and P4 promos for Choke and Gag may be available in the future if you purchase the factory set from RRParks

So they come as singles, as well, not just as one uncut card

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Right... P1 will start going out with SASEs received for promo cards. But there MAY end up being a Monster Choke n Gag second series in time for Halloween in which case P4s will head out later on to help promote the second series. In ANY event, any serious hard core promo collectors are welcome to send a sase and request 'em.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that Three Stooges promo # 12 will be at Philly. Is #11 the Chicago show one ?

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Yep. Chronicles of The Three Stooges series three promos: #1-10 were the ones given out through issues of NSU (with #1-3 being 3D fronts... but all the promos have a small 3D vignette on the back). #11 is the Chicago Non Sport promo and #12 is the Philly promo.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Many new RRParks promos have come out since the 2015 post above, but I just thought I'd add these brand new ones to the list.

Came with the Halloween Kickstarter (and other sources), released in March 2019...

Scary Clowns P1-P3

Monster Choke 'n Gag Series 5 P1-P8

Quartermass and the Pit P1-P10

All of these promos are oversized

The Clowns and Monster C&G promos all have the Wrapper magazine logos on them.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like the sound of Quartermass and the Pit. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's what the Quartermass cards themselves look like (promos are not depicted)

Scroll halfway down

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...parkscards?ref=email

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post