Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I suggest contacting silmapco for the cards.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Got my DVD with cards today. Smile

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We have NONE LEFT limited number of foil promo sets from Fan Expo.There are 3 cards in the set.Image can be seen in earleir post.Note that they do not scan well. All that we are asking for is that you cover postage costs which is $2.50 for Canada and the US.Overseas would be $4.50. These cards will be sent in a mailer so that you receive them in good condition.Payment via Paypal as a gift would be great so that costs are kept down.We will also include one of the Incredible Hulk I tune cards that were given out at Fan Expo as well as one from Doctor Who.Our Paypal address is the same as our email address.

Please ensure that you put your NSU user id and mailing address in the note section of the Paypal notice.Only 1 set per user id or household.

In order to be fair to overseas users we will set aside a portion of the sets for them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silmapco,

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
Although I really hate to make myself seem dense here....I need to ask....how do I go about getting these cards making the Paypal payment? I do have paypal, just unsure how to order these cards........ Confused Twak

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Request sent - thanks from those of us who cannot attend all these expos & conventions.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Zinc

Our email address is located in our profile which is located in the left hand column under our user id

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I have sent a request with my ID and snail mail addie. Hope I got the request right (not my addie, I'm really not that dense lol) I also would like to thank you for the cards! Metal Thumb Up (One of these years I will actually make it to the show.)

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Zinc Got your request
RevJay Need your mailing address

Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
WhooHoo!
Dance
Again, Thank you.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Silmapco, your email here or the Fan Expo email? Brain is winding down for the night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind offer, Silmapco!
I've sent the Paypal.
Best wishes,
Chesspieceface (Rudy)

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lovemesomecards
Use the email in my NSU profile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Chesspieceface got your set

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Lovemesomecards
Use the email in my NSU profile

Done and done. Thank you for making these available.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Silmapco, I sent you a paypal payment Smile Thank you very much for the offer!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lovemesomecards,Jake and zdevan your sets will be mailed in the morning

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't forget me. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Silmapco

Payment sent

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Save a set for me Please, I can't get paypal to work at the moment

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silmapco Payment sent via PayPal.

Thanks for the promo offer.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post