Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking promos. Thank you again Mike. Smile

Posts: 2288 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the cards! They arrived in perfect condition. I've posted scans of all the promos, so far anyway, in my blog today.

Check out Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Still haven't recieved mine yet. looking forward to them.
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm still needing Fan Expo and NYCC Grimm promos. Really looking forward to these promos and the set. Love the series.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I'm still needing Fan Expo and NYCC Grimm promos. Really looking forward to these promos and the set. Love the series.

A set of the 3 foil Fan Expo Grimm promos are now on the way to you. Very securely packaged too. Smile

Posts: 2288 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:

A set of the 3 foil Fan Expo Grimm promos are now on the way to you. Very securely packaged too. Smile

Got any more of those 3 to spare? So far, those are the last ones I need as well.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
quote:
quote:

Got any more of those 3 to spare? So far, those are the last ones I need as well.

I just saw Breygent announce that they are giving out the 3 foil Grimm promos at the Philly Non Sports card show this weekend. Smile

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....711/m/8657066326/p/3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks Elaine! Smile Dance

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I just saw Breygent announce that they are giving out the 3 foil Grimm promos at the Philly Non Sports card show this weekend. Smile

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....711/m/8657066326/p/3

Cool, that hopefully means more of them will be out there. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
The Grimm foil promos from Fan Expo and the Philly Show are identical, correct?

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:

I sure hope so, it's hard enough to try to collect all the regulars, plus the foil variations.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe so. The ones from Fan Expo do not say Fan Expo on them.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Contact me Doc. I may have something you're looking for.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Is the grand total 18 promos for this series?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Grimm 2012
Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo 3
Promo 4
Philly Non Sports Card Show
Promo GTS
San Diego Comic Con
NYC Comic Con Foil Promo
Grimm Season 1 DVD promo -1
Grimm Season 1 DVD promo -2
Binder Promo 1
Binder Promo 2
Fan Expo Promo 1
Fan Expo Promo 2
Fan Expo Promo 3
Apple Promo
Grimm Season 2 DVD promo -1
Grimm Season 2 DVD promo -2

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Beamer - Just the DVD promo's short (not in UK DVDs)

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thanks Beamer - Just the DVD promo's short (not in UK DVDs)

Hmmm, let's see if I can find your email address. Do you still have mine? Maybe we can work something out.