Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Promo List
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I hope mine makes it to me, since I don't have it in hand yet.

Luckily, it will be shipped from Washington, instead of Canada, so my chances are good the the PO won't loose or destroy it. And it will be mailed next week.

Which reminds me, I need to tell my friend to write "DO NOT FOLD, BEND, LOOSE, OR DESTROY" on it. Since my local PO says, if it doesn't say something like that, it's fair game to cram into the mail box.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
wolfie set goes out this afternoon

Hurray, thank you very much. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Many thanks - Payment sent - Much Appreciated Thumb Up

MANY THANKS Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Moving on now, and getting back on track.

Looks like we've missed another one. There's a post in the convention section that NYCC will have an exclusive.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Moving on now, and getting back on track.

Looks like we've missed another one. There's a post in the convention section that NYCC will have an exclusive.

I saw that too. They just keep on coming, not that I'm complaining.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Received my Grimm foil promos today and some nice extras. That was fast! They're great! Thanks again Mike!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Mike, received my cards today as well as a few extras. All are really great and I appreciate you making this available to us...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have sent for the following; wgf351,John Levitt,aust,

MvG need your mailing address

Hammer.Wolfie have sets put aside for you

Silmapco

Cards received today, many thanks for them and the extras.

And in the same post I also received the two DVD cards so \I now have all so far listed.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Many thanks - Payment sent - Much Appreciated Thumb Up

MANY THANKS Thumb Up

Cards & extra's arrived today - MANY THANKS Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Grimm promos and extras Silmapco....

Arrived this morning...thanks again for the offer.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Silmapco

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Thanks very much for making those available. Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got mine today, thank you very much for the offer. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to the Shows section above, there will be yet another Grimm foil promo at the NY Comic Con in early October--and a foil one for Dexter, as well

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
quote:
g6adc your set mails in the morning

Got mine today.
Thanks

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Haven't got mine.

Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
I received my Grimm promos (and the extras Smile) today! Thumb Up Greatly appreciated ~ Many thanks! Cool foil variants Dance

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Glad we still have Sat mail. Thanks for the kind offer.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I got mine! Thank you!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to Silmapco , cards arrived today .
Thumb Up

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Hope I can get a set. I haven't seen any on Ebay yet. Looking forward to the NYCC one.