Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Promo List
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Can someone tell me how many promos there have been ?

Promos 1-3 (Pop Art Con)
GTS Promo
San Diego Mystery Pack promo
Philly promo

Yes, I know that #1 and 2 were also at SDCC.
Are there just 6 so far ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are it so far. The ones handed out at the SDCC are the same as the Pop Art Con ones. Release date possible sept/oct.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I'd better get on the stick, I only have the GTS promo. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to the post in the News section, there are 2 new Grimm promos in the specially marked DVDs

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Grimm 2012
Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo 3
San Diego Comic Con
Philly Non Sports Card Show
Promo GTS
Grimm Season 1 DVD promo -1
Grimm Season 1 DVD promo -2

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Above in the con section, there is a reference to Grimm "foil promos" at the Canadian Fan Expo show this week. Are these new promos, or the regular promos 1-3 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The promos to be given out are a foil version of P1-P3.These are an addition to the promo list.

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone see these foil variants yet ? I have not

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just when I thought I was caught up with these promos, another 2 or 3 pop up.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Who's handing these out?

Do they have the Expo logo on them?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Anyone have pics of the DVD cards?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Check out, Breygent Get Grimm in News & Rumors, Page 3.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Check out, Breygent Get Grimm in News & Rumors, Page 3.

Thank you. I thought I saw them somewhere, but since they weren't here, I figured I stumbled upon them on Ebay.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Crimney more of these promos are coming out of the woodwork every day. Twak Every promo crossed off the want list 2 more appear.

Thank you to you wonderful people who keep track of this, I appreciate it.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Crimney more of these promos are coming out of the woodwork every day. Twak Every promo crossed off the want list 2 more appear.

Thank you to you wonderful people who keep track of this, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I appreciate it too. And I know the feeling of thinking you got them all, then more pop up. I think I'm covered, but I won't get the last 5 cards for another week or two.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tattoox, do you have any leads on the Expo promos ? I have not seen them, and I have no leads, myself

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Tattoox, do you have any leads on the Expo promos ? I have not seen them, and I have no leads, myself

An artist friend of mind picked me up a set.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does your friend have any more ? Shoot me an email. mistermycroft@msn.com

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
More Grimm promos! I just ordered the blu-ray set to get those two. I was hoping that would be it for awhile.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Does your friend have any more ? Shoot me an email. mistermycroft@msn.com

I doubt it. She went out of her way on the last day to get a set for me. If I see her on facebook, I'll ask.