Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Picture of tragicend
posted
i remember seeing an "enchanted bunny" promo card on here before. was that just never released?

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I think you might mean the "cards" that surfaced around Comic-Con time. There was a new one posted every day on the CBS Facebook page. As far as I know, those never surfaced. Those were not related to Cryptozoic's trading card release.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did Cryptozoic do just one promo, P1, for this set?

Aside from the Guild, every other Crypto set has at least 2 to 4 promos.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Did Cryptozoic do just one promo, P1, for this set?

Aside from the Guild, every other Crypto set has at least 2 to 4 promos.

David: According the checklist that Cryptozoic has on their website, it looks like just one promo card was made for The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2. By the way, note that the link I posted is a PDF file. It lists promo cards (again, just the one) at the end.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post