Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Cryptozoic Walking Dead Promo 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Walking Dead Promo 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted
Cryptozoic Entertainment

The new kids on the block for non-sport cards, Cryptozoic has already made a name for themselves with sets for The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries. With upcoming sets like Big Bang Theory, Smallville, and Fringe Cryptozoic continues to gain a following among collectors

The promo is for the Walking Dead Comics Set coming this summer!

Above is the first Promo for this coming Summer 2012 release of The Walking Dead Comic Set Trading Cards. This Promo was released at the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show March 23-24, 2012.

Here is a link to the shows webpage: http://www.nonsportcardshows.com/the-promo-cards.html

You can also see the image of the Promo Card in larger form within the link posted above.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CryptozoicTCFan,

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks ! How many promos will there be for this set and for Big Bang Theory ? Just P1 for each ?

Also, where are Smallville P2 and P3, if P4 will be at Philly ?

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Thanks ! How many promos will there be for this set and for Big Bang Theory ? Just P1 for each ?

Sorry, only information I have is posted here at this time. More information will be made available in time. I will keep everyone posted though.

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

I believe they will be incorporated else where don't worry they will show up at some point Wink