Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bettie Page Mid-Ohio Con BP7-OHIO Promo
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page Mid-Ohio Con BP7-OHIO Promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Billy

I received the BP6-WWA card today so many thanks.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
The TX promo is still available for a SASE.

Billy

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
SASE SENT! Thanks for the offer.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Are these all the Bettie Page promos:

BP1-CECE*
BP2-CECE*
BP3-PHILLY (back #1)*
BP3-PHILLY (back #2)*
BP4-NYCC (Arie Monroe)*
BP4-NYCC (Brian Smith)
BP5-MEM UK*
BP6-WWA*
BP7-OHIO*
BP8-DF*

I have BP7-OHIO and BP8-DF, thanks to Ed at SciFi Cards and Elaine Perna, and I sent an SASE in for BP6-WWA. But I need a complete list so I can track down all the others!

(just asterisked the ones I've got so far)

I have

I wanted to list all of the Bettie Page promos to date and their print runs.

BP1-CECE CHARITY BREAKFAST & DINNER (200)
BP2-CECE* (800)
BP3-PHILLY (back #1)* (500)
BP3-PHILLY (back #2)* (500)
BP4-NYCC (Arie Monroe)* (500)
BP4-NYCC (Brian Smith) (500)
BP5-MEM UK* (250)
BP6-WWA* (250)
BP7-OHIO* (250)
BP8-DF* (250)
BP9-NSU (over 5000)
BP9a-NSU (1000)
BP10-PREV (700)
BP11-eBAY (200)
BP12-FOB (50)
BP13-AMZN (200)
BP14-HJ (200)
BP15 TO BE ANNOUNCED (200)
AND MORE TO FOLLOW

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Billy,

Wow. Not sure what else to say except I still have to hunt a lot of these down! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Billy,

Wow. Not sure what else to say except I still have to hunt a lot of these down! Smile

Mike.

I hear you. I didn't think it would be that many too. A few of them will be hard for me to get like the Amazon one and the BP12-FOB. Only 50 made. Eek

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had no idea there were that many!! The hunt is on!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Holy moly what a list, i have the top half of that list so far. Thumb Up

I need to do some Elephant

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BP-10 comes in the preview set.

BP-11, 13, and 14 can be obtained by buying the card set itself from Happy Jack's website, Amazon.com, or from the one source who has it for sale on "that auction site...", respectively.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Now I'm hunting them down too. Will still need BP4 Brian Smith, BP12 and BP15 if all goes well!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I have very very few of the BP7-OHIO promos left. I'd trade for the following promo. Smile

BP16

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am missing 4 or 5 of the first 9 and now there are more to look for. Already have my pre-order in with Versicolor so probably won't be getting any of the new promos!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Are these all the Bettie Page promos:

BP1-CECE*
BP2-CECE*
BP3-PHILLY (back #1)*
BP3-PHILLY (back #2)*
BP4-NYCC (Arie Monroe)*
BP4-NYCC (Brian Smith)
BP5-MEM UK*
BP6-WWA*
BP7-OHIO*
BP8-DF*

I have BP7-OHIO and BP8-DF, thanks to Ed at SciFi Cards and Elaine Perna, and I sent an SASE in for BP6-WWA. But I need a complete list so I can track down all the others!

(just asterisked the ones I've got so far)

I have

I wanted to list all of the Bettie Page promos to date and their print runs.

BP1-CECE CHARITY BREAKFAST & DINNER (200)
BP2-CECE* (800)
BP3-PHILLY (back #1)* (500)
BP3-PHILLY (back #2)* (500)
BP4-NYCC (Arie Monroe)* (500)
BP4-NYCC (Brian Smith) (500)
BP5-MEM UK* (250)
BP6-WWA* (250)
BP7-OHIO* (250)
BP8-DF* (250)
BP9-NSU (over 5000)
BP9a-NSU (1000)
BP10-PREV (700)
BP11-eBAY (200)
BP12-FOB (50)
BP13-AMZN (200)
BP14-HJ (200)
BP15 TO BE ANNOUNCED (200)
AND MORE TO FOLLOW

There seems to be some confusion on how some of these promos will get distributed, so I will explain.

BP10-PREV will be given away with EVERY Preview set ordered, no matter if purchased from the Versicolor Site, Happy Jack Collectible's site, or their eBay or Amazon stores.

BP11-eBay will be given away with every purchase of a Preview set from Happy Jack Collectible's eBay store.

BP12-FOB will be given away to friends of Billy (All given away)

BP13-AMZN will be given away with every purchase of a Preview set from Happy Jack Collectible's Amazon store.

BP14-HJ will be given away with every purchase of a Preview set from HappyJackCollectibles.com

and BP15 is still to be announced. Probably in about a week or so.

So basically most of these will be given away starting this week since the Preview sets begin shipping on Monday.

Hope this clears things up.

Thanks,
Billy

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Billy for letting us know where they will be distributed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
So you are saying the BP12 is no longer available, except maybe on Ebay?

That's the only one I (think) I don't have coming one way or the other since I have ordered from Versicolor and Happy Jack's.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that Billy. Now, I will see if I can track down those Happy Jack ones. I just ordered the deluxe preview set so I'll be getting that one. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I ordered, and received, the Preview Set from Happy Jack, but did NOT receive BP11 or BP13. However, I DID receive BP14. What did I do wrong?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cardaddict, you get the P14 from ordering the cards from Happy Jack

To get the promo 11 and 13, you have to order the cards from Amazon.com or from the official seller who has them on "that auction site"

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Aha! Now I understand. They are ordered, and I hope I get the promos! Now to (somehow) find a FOB promo!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Found what I was looking for. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,