Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Jurassic World / Jelly Belly chocolates lenticular cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jurassic World / Jelly Belly chocolates lenticular cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
There's five cards in this set;
T-Rex
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Monasaurus {sp?)
Velociraptor

I found these cards at a store called 'Five Below' here in Warwick, RI and in Plainville, CT.
{$2.99 per pack and they come with an oval 0.55 oz embossed piece of chocolate, too).

I'm looking for a monasurus card. I have an extra T-Rex to trade for it. Please contact me if you have a spare. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I've been picking up packs at 5 Below too. So far have 4 different, missing the Monasaurus too. Don't know what dino that is.

Have 2 each extra T Rex and Triceratops

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's mosasurus... the hugh water lizard shown in the lagoon in the movie eatting the great white shark.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the candy available locally and I looked all over - checked out the candy stores that have a wide selection. The candy was made by Jelly Belly and few stores seem to carry a wide range of their products - tough to find the Harry Potter candy with similar cards as well.

Anyway, I found a set for sale earlier this year and you can find sets available now. They have a nice 3D effect that wouldn't show up well in the scan even if they were out of their cello-packs.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post