Freddy
Jurassic World / Jelly Belly chocolates lenticular cards
There's five cards in this set;
T-Rex
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Monasaurus {sp?)
Velociraptor

I found these cards at a store called 'Five Below' here in Warwick, RI and in Plainville, CT.
{$2.99 per pack and they come with an oval 0.55 oz embossed piece of chocolate, too).

I'm looking for a monasurus card. I have an extra T-Rex to trade for it. Please contact me if you have a spare. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

February 14, 2019, 10:44 PM
Don Norton
I've been picking up packs at 5 Below too. So far have 4 different, missing the Monasaurus too. Don't know what dino that is.

Have 2 each extra T Rex and Triceratops
February 15, 2019, 11:26 AM
RevJay
It's mosasurus... the hugh water lizard shown in the lagoon in the movie eatting the great white shark.
October 21, 2021, 02:03 AM
catskilleagle
I didn't see the candy available locally and I looked all over - checked out the candy stores that have a wide selection. The candy was made by Jelly Belly and few stores seem to carry a wide range of their products - tough to find the Harry Potter candy with similar cards as well.

Anyway, I found a set for sale earlier this year and you can find sets available now. They have a nice 3D effect that wouldn't show up well in the scan even if they were out of their cello-packs.